Anna Dudziak, D.D.S.
- Graduate of the Medical University of Wroclaw in 2003.
- 13 years of experience in orthodontic treatment for children and adults - (more than 800 set up braces) using the most modern techniques.
- IAO-member International Association for Orthodontics since 2008.
- Participant in scientific courses - in Poland and abroad.
- With years of experience in surgery, orthodontics, prosthetics and endodontic treatment: she can use her knowledge to deal with the most complex cases with the use of optimal and holistic treatment. Therefore, you will be treated with the best solution possible.
MichaÅ‚ Stankiewicz, D.D.S.
- Specialist in dental surgery.
- Deals with implant treatment using Straumann implants, which have a leading position in the world.
- Since 2010, he has been working in the clinic of Oral Surgery at 4th Military Clinical Hospital in Wroclaw.
- A member of the ITI (International Team For Implantology) since 2010.
- Participated in many courses in alveolar surgery, implantology and implant prosthetics, prosthetics and dysfunctions of the temporomandibular joint.
Anna Olejnik, D.M.D.
- Graduate of the Medical University of Wroclaw.
- The treatment methods performed are used in line with the latest medical knowledge, which she regularly updates by participating in conferences and courses in Poland and abroad.
- Deals with a range of services including conservative dentistry, endodontic treatment and surgery.
Patrycja Malina, D.M.D.
- Specializes in the endodontic (channel) treatment, using a microscope, conservative dentistry and prosthodontics.
- Has graduated from the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin.
- Extends skills and qualifications continuously taking part in numerous courses, conferences and congresses, especially in the field of endodontics and aesthetic dentistry.
Beata TrzcieliÅ„ska, D.D.S.
* A graduate from Medical University of Wroclaw. * Applys methods consistent with the latest dental knowledge. She participates in international conferences and practice courses constantly developing and improving her qualifications. * Deals with conservative treatment in aesthetic dentistry, endodontic treatment under the microscope and prosthetic treatment. * During treatment she tries to draw the attention of the patient to the cause of the problem and puts great emphasis on preventing it. It offers variants combining the highest quality, mechanical function and aesthetic values that are optimal for the individual case. * Will gladly take treatment in patients who suffer from dentophobia, or very strong fear of dental treatment, helping such people overcome fear and continue treatment in comfortable conditions.
Sylwia DopieraÅ‚a, D.M.D.
* Graduate of the Medical University of Wroclaw. * Continues to improve qualifications by participating in training conferences in the country and abroad. * To improve the aesthetics of the smile of their patients, she use less invasive techniques by combining them with areas such as conservative dentistry, endodontics, prosthetics, surgery and periodontics. * Tries to look wholeheartedly at every patient, offering the latest and safest solution. * Is passionate about endodontics.
Dental Hygienist Kamila Kowal
Dental Assistant Aleksandra KrasiÅ„ska
Dental Assistant Å»aneta KÄ™sik
Dental Assistant Karolina Mansfeld
Registrar Magdalena Ratajczyk
Registrar Karolina Kaczuk-Woch